Table of contents:
- 1. Outline the edges with the pencil
- 2. Use the brush for more control
- 3. Apply the highlighter on cupid's bow
- 4. The pencil must be the same color as the lipstick
- 5. Dab too strong a color with your fingers
- 6. Apply a primer before applying matte lipsticks
- 7. Choose dark colors in a matte finish
- 8. Not all reds are the same
- 9. Apply a thin layer of powder over the lipstick
- 10. Use your finger trick to avoid lipstick on your teeth
2023 Author: Devin Ellington | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 14:26
Do you want to find out how to put the lipstick like a pro? We reveal all the secrets for a top lip makeup!
You are gods lipstick addicted ? We understand you, nothing like a handsome lipstick it is capable of putting us in a good mood and illuminating our face, giving us the right energy to face everyday life.
But to get the effect we want, the lipstick must be applied in a workmanlike manner, with calm And precision. All it takes is a little patience and practice!
You want to find out all the tricks on how to put lipstick well? Keep these in mind 10 tips and your lip makeup will be truly flawless.
1. Outline the edges with the pencil
And blend it towards the inside of the lips, it will help you create a base that will make the lipstick last longer and avoid smudging or migrating in the folds of the lip contour.
2. Use the brush for more control
Applying the lipstick from the stick is very practical but you risk not being too precise in the application. Pick up a little color at a time with a lip brush in order to better modulate color and spreading.
3. Apply the highlighter on cupid's bow
How to make lips plumper? With a simple play of light, with a little highlighter (without glitter) applied to cupid's bow. Do you want a 3D effect? Apply a touch of it to the center of the lower lip as well.
4. The pencil must be the same color as the lipstick
The darker lipstick pencil is too 90s and risks leading to bad taste. If you still want a three-dimensional effect, choose it at most half a tone darker (no more!) And blend it without leaving too sharp lines.
5. Dab too strong a color with your fingers
Sometimes a bright or dark color is a little too much for everyday makeup. Try to lightly tap it on the lips with your fingers for a stained effect, you will be surprised by how much softer it will be!
6. Apply a primer before applying matte lipsticks
Super matte lipsticks are beautiful and trendy, as long as the lips are soft and smooth! To make the texture smoother, apply a special primer and wait a few seconds before applying the lipstick.
7. Choose dark colors in a matte finish
Are you a lover of super dark colors? They are as fascinating as they are complicated to manage. In fact, they require great control in drafting and duration and in this sense a slightly "slippery" opaque texture is the best choice.
8. Not all reds are the same
It's easy to say red lipstick! A red lipstick with a hint of blue helps to make the teeth whiter but pay attention to your undertone, if you tend to warm and golden colors a red lipstick with a warm base will certainly be more suitable.
9. Apply a thin layer of powder over the lipstick
It's a pretty old trick but still very effective! To make the lipstick last longer, apply a thin tissue on the lips and brush with the powder.
10. Use your finger trick to avoid lipstick on your teeth
There is nothing more unsightly than having lipstick on your teeth, right? To eliminate the excess product, just insert your index finger in your mouth and lightly squeeze your lips, when you take it off it will take away all the residues.