Table of contents:
- 1) Riot of color for a pop living room
- 2) White transparencies for classic living rooms
- 3) Curtains with bracelets for retro elegance
- 4) Single sliding curtain
- 5) Patterned roller blinds to give a touch of joy
- 6) White curtains for a fresh and clean effect
- 7) In raw linen for the kitchen
- 8) Green patterns for vintage-style dining rooms
- 9) Matching curtains and carpet
- 10) Pastel colors for the children's room
2023 Author: Devin Ellington | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 14:26
Curtains are essential to make a chic and elegant environment. Here are tips for choosing the right ones for each room
The curtains it's the decor detail that makes the difference. There is no environment that does not improve significantly thanks to the right tent.
there 10 ideas for choosing IKEA curtains room by room, adapting them to the different styles and environments of the house.
1) Riot of color for a pop living room
The multicolored curtains they are perfect to crown the playful style of lively living rooms. Match them with yellow furniture, patterned cushions and optical wallpapers without fear of exaggerating the chromatic effect. When the style is overtly pop, the curtains can be kaleidoscopic.
2) White transparencies for classic living rooms
For a diametrically opposite effect, however, the light white curtain and transparent. Adopt it as a solution if the design of your living room is minimal and if space does not abound: white will illusively expand the length of the wall that houses the curtain and the room will be larger.
3) Curtains with bracelets for retro elegance
A lounge furnished in a retro chic way is the perfect setting for an elegant curtain like that of curtains gathered in the appropriate bracelets. Opt for natural and soft colors to make them flawless, to match any style.
4) Single sliding curtain
A large and bright bedroom will welcome one with open arms single sliding curtain, perfect for darkening important windows. As for the color, choose according to the wardrobe or the carpet, for an elegant and restful combination.
5) Patterned roller blinds to give a touch of joy
In a slightly smaller bedroom with more contemporary furnishings, the ideal curtains are those by roller, preferably decorated with optical patterns.
6) White curtains for a fresh and clean effect
The solution that best suits the bath is that of white curtain from lightweight fabric, almost impalpable. The feeling of freshness And cleaning that this type of curtain gives off is perfect for the bathroom.
7) In raw linen for the kitchen
A kitchen that winks at style industrial and contemporary welcomes them well roller blinds in raw linen. The beige color and the natural texture, in fact, counterpoint the cold lines of the steel shelving and lacquered furniture, softening the design.
8) Green patterns for vintage-style dining rooms
There Lunchroom of those who love the retro style can not give up the curtains with plant drawings. The green patterns will oxygenate the environment making it fresh and welcoming, two of the basic prerequisites of a room in which to have lunch. And for an even greener effect, choose an armchair whose cover recalls floral themes.
9) Matching curtains and carpet
Another top combination is the one between the curtain and the rug. To be taken into consideration if you want to make the furnishing of living rooms, dining rooms or bedrooms truly stylish, curtains en pendant with the carpet they will crown you queen of the palace design. Not to mention the neighborhood.
10) Pastel colors for the children's room
A classic in the field of curtains for the bedroom of the little ones is the solution pastel. To decorate the junior room in a delightful way, choose natural linen curtains in light blue, pink or mint green.