The saying "Fashion is always uncomfortable" doesn't apply to these 10 must-haves. Try them and you will see …
Trying to dispel a myth is never easy and, when it comes to fashion, it can seem even more complicated. We like challenges, which is why we have chosen to test a commonplace that has made its way, years ago, in the fashion system.
"Fashion is always uncomfortable, if you feel comfortable you never get the look"
Fashion is not comfortable, if you wear something comfortable you are not cool. We can translate this effect phrase sung by Anna Dello Russo in her funny hit "Fashion Shower". Of course it is not a well-founded truthand indisputable, because in our opinion you can follow trends without unnecessary suffering. We have choosen 10 pieces, in step with the seasonal trends, which will always make you feel "in place" and very comfortable.
1. THE T-SHIRTWhite, round neck, in cotton. We have seen how this simple and classic tee is a unmistakable style detail, easy and immediate. With jeans, skirts, trousers, sneakers, stiletto heels: however you wear it, the white tee is never a mistake. And it's never uncomfortable. (in the photo: Cotton T-Shirt, INTIMISSIMI)
2. THE JEANSThe denim chapter is complex: fashion wants them skinny first, boyfriend then, with a very low waist or high-waisted in the style of the 80s. The truth in choosing a pair of jeans that are cool and comfortable lies somewhere in between. Average life, which does not go down when you bend over but which does not constrict the waist (making that horrid "swelling" effect), straight leg not too tight to move at best. (pictured: 712 slim jeans, LEVI'S)
3. THE TROUSERS From jeans to trousers: in cotton and a mix of light fibers such as modal, they are soft, with a classic line "with the crease". They never get old and are versatile: they are worn on many occasions and combined with heels, flat sandals, sneakers. (in the photo: Modal trousers, available in two colors, MANGO)
4. THE SWEATSHIRTJust like the t-shirt, the sweatshirt is also a kind of Linus blanket. With the hood then, it proves to be a real ally in terms of practicality. (pictured: Hooded sweatshirt with print, ISABEL MARANT)
5. THE BLAZERIt looks like a sophisticated garment but it is actually more practical and tactical than you might think. Combined with two other must-haves that we have just seen (jeans and white t-shirt), it creates an always infallible combination. And with a high comfort rate, of course. (pictured: Soft polyester blazer, TOPSHOP)
6. THE BAGNot just any bag but the shoulder strap, the ace in the hole for those who love to have them hands free and an easy day. By choosing it of medium size you can use it for the day as for the evening, without giving up your necessaire: there is everything and without unnecessary weights and encumbrances. (in the photo: Borsa City, BALENCIAGA)
7. THE SNEAKERSYou've probably been waiting for them since the beginning of this article and here they are, the sneakers. The last few years have marked the definitive entry of gymnastic shoes into the wardrobe of every woman, decreeing them cool both with sporty outfits and with elegant and feminine dresses. (pictured: Airmax Vapor sneakers, NIKE)
8. THE CASHMEREFrom the practicality linked to the shapes we pass to that inherent in the fabrics. Certainly, one of the most comfortable on the skin it is cashmere, which you see here in the form of a practical trouser and pullover suit. (in the photo: Cashmere trousers and pullover, 81 HOURS)
9. THE CHEMISIERWe challenge you to find a more comfortable dress than this: the 50s silhouette highlights the waist and falls soft on the hips, without bandaging or impeding movement. (pictured: Lyocell shirt dress, H&M)
10. HEELSAre you surprised that among the comfortable garments and accessories there are also shoes with heels? In truth they are: just choose one wide heel and a low height. The ideal? Between 4 and 7 cm. (in the photo: Sandal with medium heel, AQUAZZURA)