"The black eyes will be beautiful, the blue eyes will be beautiful but the legs … I like them more" read the song of the Trio Lescano. The stars know this well and, thanks to the summer and a little tanning, they do not give up on showing them off with hot pants of all kinds and kinds: who will win the scepter of the most "smart"?
- Classic cut: absolutely perfect even in the city, perhaps with a sober jacket, striped shirt and boots, just like the outfit by Martina Colombari. Emma Watson it combines a leather jacket and braided sandals, for an ultra-glam effect, while Ashley Tisdale mix them with a soft blouse and low ankle boots. The Angel Miranda Kerr instead he chooses a model in very light denim, with tie and dye inserts.
- Used effect: ruined, torn, frayed, many stars love them this way. Like the gorgeous Alessandra Ambrosio that completes the look with a denim bolero and red ankle boots with golden studs. Navajo style for the supermodel Karlie Kloss, with the printed silk blouse and ankle boots, and an underground mood for Rihanna, which combines them with a t-shirt with writing, a sweatshirt and comfortable sneakers.
- Leather pants: glamorous and feminine, they enchant the beautiful Eva Longoria which combines them with an openwork lace blouse and vertiginous pumps.
- White denim: a must have for the summer, they also highlight the tan. Miley Cyrus, in a rock version, she wears them frayed with biker boots, Audrina Patridge prefers a classic and chic model, e Stacy Keibler he lights them up with the fluo yellow shirt and ethnic details. Amanda Seyfried instead opt for a soft beige, a very simple white t-shirt and flat sandals with ankle strap.
- Black for the evening: so the Italian actress chooses them Giulia Bevilacqua, mixed with a romantic floral lace blouse. Strong detail the very high open toe.